New Parents Must-Haves by Little Wanders April 15, 2017 15:18
Every Wednesday, fans tune in to watch Corbin and Kelsey Scott, with baby Juniper, on You Tube’s BabyLeague vlog “Little Wanders.” The Portland, Ore. couple were already sharing their eco-friendly, glob-trekking adventures on “Steps to Wander,” when they found out they were expecting, and they’ve been bringing us tales of their road to parenthood.
I love how honest and open they are, whether sharing Kelsey’s birth story or a recipe for lactation cookies. So you can imagine how excited I was to get the opportunity to be featured on their vlog with some of our Poncho Baby products. The episode is “New Parent Must-Haves,” and you have to check out little Juniper’s feet, sticking out from under the Poncho Baby nursing cover. Sooo sweet!
Here are their must-haves for new parents:
1) Diaper-wipe warmer. They found that Juniper hated diaper changes until they used warm wipes. Not every baby is sensitive to temperatures like this, but if your baby is fussy during changes, a diaper-wipe warmer is worth a try.
2) Poncho Baby nursing cover. (Yay!) As a first time breastfeeding mom, Kelsey notes that feeding her baby in public feels “a little uncomfortable for me. Some people are totally open about breastfeeding in public and just whip it out there, and that is awesome, but for me, I feel a little uncomfortable breastfeeding in public.” She also liked the design and that the cover is versatile enough to be a stroller cover, car seat cover and blanket.
3) Poncho Baby Bandana Bib. Kelsey called it, “Adorable...reversible. Good for newborns because they spit up and it is in two sizes so she can grow into it.”
4) Mountain Buggy Baby Carrier, with infant insert. Corbin notes that the carrier is unisex and while they both wear it, he feels it fits him better than Kelsey because he has a longer torso.
5) Under the Nile’s 100-percent organic, fair-trade toys, including a super-cute fruit set that supports the women workers who make it.
6) DockATot for safe cosleeping. You know I love multifunctional products; so I have to point out that it can also be used for tummy time, playtime and as Baby get older, for a child’s bed as a lounging pillow.
You can see more daily vlogs and more about Steps to Wander here. They are a great family and share our values. So happy to partner with them and we wish them all the best with baby Juniper!