Breastfeeding with Love December 7, 2018 09:20 10 Comments
Simple Wishes, Pumping Essentials and Poncho Baby
- What inspired you to launch Simple Wishes and Pumping Essentials? The saying, "Necessity is the mother of all invention." is a perfect description of how both Simple Wishes and Pumping Essentials came to life. Simple Wishes was started because of an overwhelming need our sister, Debra, had while pumping. At the time, there were no truly hands free solutions on the market. She was pumping exclusively for her son and saw what a need she had and believed that she couldn't be the only woman having this feeling. Ten years later, we are still blown away by what a huge need there was. Pumping Essentials came along after Simple Wishes, but the thought was the same. The medical supply world wasn't easy to navigate for a mom looking for a pump buried in websites which offered such huge catalogs. We wanted to offer a boutique experience to get mom her pump and parts as quick and easy as possibly while offering an element of care that no other DME was able to offer.
- How does your products support the breastfeeding journey for a mom? Our products and services support moms in them having control of their journey. Not having your hands available while you are pumping can leave you feeling paralyzed. By freeing moms hands up for them and offering nursing and pumping bras, it allows them to be in the drivers seat again to make it what they want.
- What is your latest product? What makes it unique? Our latest product in our SuperMom All In One Nursing and Pumping Bra. It allows you to have the support of your favorite pumping bra in an all day wear style that is comfortable and beautiful. Whether you are nursing, pumping or both at the same time, this bra supports you.
- What are the emotional benefits that as a brand have you delivered to its customers? We always try to be there in it with moms through our social media, customer care and our lactation consults so they feel as supported as possible during this process of selecting the items they need and making sure they are right for their journey.
- What advice can you offer to women who are seeking to start their own business? There are two key things I would advise to anyone starting their own business. One, set a solid foundation with clear communication and practices in place to allow pause before big decisions. If you do that right, then, two is to trust that foundation and don't be afraid to grow. Always check back with the first recommendation to make sure you are staying in control, but then let it flow.
- How do you maintain a work and life balance with a family business? We do our best to be respectful of business hours so we each have personal time to recharge. Not always perfect at it, but we try. We also try to take trips together and shut down work so we have time separate from the business.
Poncho Baby and Simple Wishes Giveaway
Don't miss this amazing giveaway with Simple Wishes. Have a chance to win some amazing Poncho Baby Products and SuperMom All in One Bra. Click on the following links and follow the instructions of the post.
Breastfeeding Essentials Giveaway July 31, 2017 05:22 3 Comments
Breastfeeding Essentials Giveaway
Valued over $460, this amazing package includes the best breastfeeding product essentials for moms with a suite of unique products to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week.
1. Poncho Baby Nursing Cover
Soft, stylish and eco-friendly, our award-winning Poncho Baby® Nursing Cover was invented by a mom of two. It has a patented design (U.S. Pat. No. 9,380,815) and is made in the USA with 100% cotton muslin and organic cotton. Our unique Nursing Cover has a flexible neckline that allows mom to see the baby directly and provides a back coverage. Super breathable muslin cotton with soothing colors for mom and baby. It’s a must-have for moms on the go since it can be used as a stroller cover, car seat canopy and more. Poncho Baby Organic Nursing Cover
2. Ardo Manual Pump - Amaryll
Product description: "The Amaryll handle attaches three ways for the perfect, ergonomic way to pump right or left-handed. Amaryll is an efficient, easy-to-use and comfortable option when you need to pump on the go. Like our electric pumps, Amaryll does not "let go" of your nipple for added comfort and effectiveness. Includes three breast shell/flange sizes (26mm, 28mm, 31mm) plus the Optiflow (26mm) soft silicone breast massage insert.
3. Rumina - SEAMLESS BRA
Rumina’s Hands-Free Seamless Pump&Nurse all-in-one Nursing Bra is the perfect foundation to support a moms unique and beautiful pregnancy and breastfeeding relationship. Moms don’t have to buy a “special” pumping “bra,” Rumina’s Pump&Nurse Bra can be worn as a maternity bra then transition for breastfeeding as a nursing bra with a built-in pumping bra. Rumina’s Pump&Nurse bras and tanks work with all breast pumps and have been used by 10’s of 1,000’s of busy moms who want to comfortably give their very best. Rumina Seamless Bra
Pump and Nurse
4. Belabumbum: V-Neck Nursing Dress
Pretty top stitched V-neckline and midi length make this dress a must-have for before and after baby. When you're ready to nurse, just release the shoulder snaps and lift the lining for convenient and discreet breastfeeding access. Made to mix and match with the pieces from our New Mama Essentials.
Belabumbum V-Neck Nursing Dress
5. Silverette silver nursing cups
SILVERETTE ® are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections.
Product value $59.90
6. Simple Wishes Signature Hands Free Pumping Bra
The Simple Wishes Signature hands-free pumping bra gives mom the valuable gift of time by freeing up her hands for other tasks or to simply relax while using her breastpump. And the patented design is adjustable in size to sustain a perfect fit over time as a nursing mother’s size changes! Simple Wishes Signature Hands Free Pumping Bra
7. Poncho Baby Washcloths
Soft as mother's touch to keep baby clean. Babies get messy! But we love to get them clean with these organic washcloths. They’re made in the USA using soft, 100% organic cotton muslin imported, and they only get softer and softer with each washing – perfect for Baby’s delicate skin. Sold in sets of five; choose from girl-themed colors, boy-themed colors or neutral. These also make terrific napkins for Baby’s mealtime.
Poncho Baby Washcloths
8. 12Little Diaper Clutch in pewter
When you simply need diaper changing essentials when going out with your baby, our 12little Clutch is the perfect match for you! The clutch comes with a small detachable mesh zipper pouch and our 12 animal logo lining changing pad for your easy diaper changing experience. Inside the clutch, a large slip pocket can store the changing pad or 3-4 diapers. On the other side of the clutch, the two elastic bands can hold a baby wipe case and more diapers if needed. This clutch is made with quilted water-resistant coated soft polyester. Simply carry it in your bag, or as a clutch using the leather handle. It comes with a detachable long strap so it can be worn as a crossbody for your convenience.
12Little Diaper Clutch in Pewter
Value - $75.00
9. Milkies Milk-Saver and Milk Trays
Milkies Milk-Saver collects leaking milk while you breastfeed. Easy to use, you stay dry and maximize your milk storage. Milkies Milk Trays freezes your milk in convenient 1 ounce sticks. Simplify milk storage with this durable and Earth friendly tray.